Our firm provides outstanding service to our clients because of our dedication to the underlying principles of professionalism, responsiveness, and quality.
Prime Accounting Solutions, LLC was created by Andrew Compton in 2007, after several years of bookkeeping & accounting experience, and completing an MBA degree in Business Management.
As a small business manager and CPA firm associate, Andrew Compton, has assisted many individuals, company owners, entertainers, corporations, and consultants on various accounting and business projects since 2001. Andrew also serves as the Treasurer for the Malibu Chamber of Commerce, and works diligently to promote small businesses within the community.
We work with a variety of clients across multiple industries. Below are some examples of current and former clients:
- Advisors, LLP, Brentwood, CA
- Aqua Surf School, Inc., Santa Monica, CA
- Care Plus Insurance Inc. Fresno, CA
- ENow, Inc. Aliso Viejo, CA
- Flannel, LLC, Venice, CA
- GLG Gaming, Inc. Los Angeles, CA
- Humble Potato & HP West, LLC, Los Angeles, CA
- Kluge Strategic, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
- Mind Waves Psychological Services, Inc. MDR, CA
- So Espionage, Inc. Hollywood, CA
- Sorenity, LLC, Malibu, CA
- SurfMonk, Inc, Malibu, CA
- Taylor Projects, LLC, Malibu, CA
- The K&M Center, Inc, Santa Monica, CA
- U.S. Imaging Systems, Van Nuys, CA
- West Coast Cylinder Heads, Reseda, CA
Our firm is able to meet your needs. By combining our expertise, experience and the energy of our staff, each client receives close personal and professional attention. We look forward to discussing your needs and provide in house, remote, and on site services. Call or email for more information.
Our high standards, service and specialized staff spell the difference between our outstanding performance, and other firms. We make sure that every client is served by the expertise of our whole firm.
- Several years of employment as a Small Business Bookkeeper / Associate within a CPA office
- MBA Degree/Business Management
- Malibu Chamber of Commerce Treasurer
- Active member National Bookkeepers Association & American Accounting Association
- Bonded/Professional Liability Insurance Policy Holder.
- CA Registered Tax Preparer with CTEC – License#A176625
- Certified Quickbooks Professional
Our firm is responsive. Companies who choose our firm rely on competent advice and fast, accurate personnel. We provide total accounting services to individuals, large and small businesses and other agencies.
To see a listing of our services, please take a moment and look at our services page. Because we get new business from the people who know us best, client referrals have fueled our growth in the recent years.
Through hard work, we have earned the respect of the business and financial communities. This respect illustrates our diverse talents, dedication and ability to respond quickly. Our firm’s reputation reflects the high standards we demand of ourselves.
Our primary goal as a trusted advisor is to be available and to provide insightful advice to enable our clients to make informed financial decisions. We do not accept anything less from ourselves and this is what we deliver to you.
We feel it is extremely important to continually professionally educate ourselves to improve our technical expertise, financial knowledge and service to our clients.
Our high service quality and “raving fan” clients are the result of our commitment to excellence.
We will answer all of your questions, as they impact both your tax and financial situations. We welcome you to contact us anytime.
Contact us Today!