- Several years of employment as a Small Business Bookkeeper / Associate within a CPA office
- MBA Degree/Business Management
- Active member National Bookkeepers Association & American Accounting Association
- Bonded/Professional Liability Insurance Policy Holder.
- CA Registered Tax Preparer with CTEC – License#A176625
- Certified Quickbooks Professional
Our firm is responsive. Companies who choose our firm rely on competent advice and fast, accurate personnel. We provide total accounting services to individuals, large and small businesses and other agencies.
To see a listing of our services, please take a moment and look at our services page. Because we get new business from the people who know us best, client referrals have fueled our growth in the recent years.
Through hard work, we have earned the respect of the business and financial communities. This respect illustrates our diverse talents, dedication and ability to respond quickly. Our firm’s reputation reflects the high standards we demand of ourselves.
Our primary goal as a trusted advisor is to be available and to provide insightful advice to enable our clients to make informed financial decisions. We do not accept anything less from ourselves and this is what we deliver to you.
We feel it is extremely important to continually professionally educate ourselves to improve our technical expertise, financial knowledge and service to our clients.
Our high service quality and “raving fan” clients are the result of our commitment to excellence.
We will answer all of your questions, as they impact both your tax and financial situations. We welcome you to contact us anytime.